Win a Day Out with the Giro CrowdHaven't you day dreamed of spending the day, shopping in cheap shops, wearing naff clothes, drinking too much, starting fights, swearing, spitting at passersby and eating shit food? Well now you can! Deviant are offering a fantastic prize of a Day Out with the Giro Crowd. Yes, you too could be one of those cool and groovy people who are happy for migrant workers to do their jobs because they didn't want them anyway. All you have to do is complete the following sentence in the most witty way possible: I don't see why I should get a job because ... For example your entry might read: "I don't see why I should get a job because I am a worthless piece of shit." Easy isn't it! The Grand Prize includes:
- Looking the part. We will kit you out in a tracksuit top and short leg trackie bottoms. You also get a pair of trainers, no socks and the all important baseball cap!
- A trip to Primark with your own Personal Shopper. The budget is £35 but you should get loads of stuff for that.
- An early start with the 10 o'clock club at J.D.Wetherspoons to get you in the mood and have the chance to rub shoulders with the guys who making drinking their life's work. Drink as much as you want and feel free to stay until you are thrown out.
- A chance to stand in line with a bunch of 16 year old mums and their collection of ethnic minority offspring whilst they collect their Giro Cash.
- A genuine 99p Macky D burger
- The chance to be involved in a fight over something as important as "whose round is it next", "I want one of your fags, you tosser" or "you haven't slept with my girlfriend - isn't she good enough for you then?".
- A visit to the Tesco drinks counter where you can help get cans of Stella for underage Giro Crowders. Also get some for yourself, so you can join the rest of the gang in a little Street Drinking, when the pubs chuck you out.